Monday, July 21, 2008

No, I'm not tagged.

So, I didn't actually get tagged, but I wanted something to blog about and I saw this on my friends' blog, so I decided to just answer the questions too, even though this isn't an official tag. (Does this make it an "un-tag"?) Sorry if that is breaking the rules!

1st "un-tag"!

How long have you been together? Married 6 years in September

Who eats more? Tyler

Who said I love you first? Tyler

Who is taller? Tyler, but not by much

Who sings better? Tyler, for sure!

Who is smarter? Tyler

Who does the laundry? I do

Who does the dishes? Tyler helps out a lot.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tyler (sounds like he does everything!)

Who pays the bills? I do

Who mows the lawn? Tyler won’t let me do it. I just did it last week, without telling him since he has been so busy and didn’t get to it on Saturday.
Who cooks dinner? I do

Who drives when you are together? We both do. Well, not at the same time :) but one doesn't drive more that the other!

Who is more stubborn? Totally me!

Whose parents do you see the most? My parents have been to St. Louis more, but we have been to Ohio more.

Who kissed who first? Tyler kissed me. I made him wait longer than he wanted to, but I think he would say it was worth the wait!

Who proposed? Tyler. He did it twice. The first time was spontaneously on the Fourth of July after the Stadium of Fire, very romantic. The he got a ring and took me for a walk around Temple Square and proposed by the Conference Center.

Who is more sensitive? That would be me! I can count on one hand the times I have seen Tyler cry. Not the case for me!

Who has more friends? If you are going off Facebook, Tyler has more! But I keep in touch better with mine.

Who has more siblings? The same, we both have 3 sisters and 1 brother.

Who wears the pants in the family? We are equal partners! :)

2nd "un-tag"!

3 Joys...

My husband and kids

Nap time! (Is it wrong that my kids bring me joy, but that I also get joy by getting a break from them!)

Visiting with family and friends.

3 Fears...

I’m not being the best wife and mother I can be

Not being able to get pregnant again

Something happening to my family

3 Goals...

Reading my scriptures daily

Exercise

Catching up on my scrapbooks.

3 Obsessions...

Scrapbooking

Vacuuming.

Watching The Office.


Since I was not officially tagged I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to post an "un-tag,"
go right ahead!

2 comments:

Tera said...

I love your "un" tag posts! What a great idea. I might have to try it.

Heidi and Jeff said...

I am with you on The Office.

-Heidi C.