We put up the bunk beds in Luke's room today. We have had them for 2 years now, we got them for $25, mattresses included, from some people in the ward when they were moving, knowing that someday Luke and Isaac would be sharing a room. Well, I am not making them share a room yet, I was just tired of keeping all those mattresses in my storage room, so we just decided to set them up. Hopefully we will have a baby soon and Isaac will need be in with Luke, but until then, they are just the greatest toy the boys have ever gotten. They have had so much fun with them since we set them up. They are the perfect size for our little guys, the top bunk isn't as high as most bunk beds. So they get to play on the "new" beds, and I get more storage space for more food storage. Both Mom and kids are happy. What more could you ask for!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi-
I was googling some information about food storage and your blog came up since you mentioned it in your post. Anyway, my friend and I recently started a website about food storage and emergency preparation. It's a step-by-step guide for beginners and non-beginners alike. Please check us out - I hope we can help you! Good luck!
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/
-Hannah
Very cute! Is the bottom bunk bigger than the top?
Kellie
That's so cool. Your boys must love playing on it. I know mine like to climb things. :) Hayden has the bottom half of my bunk bed from when I was growing up. Hopefully we'll get the top half in a couple years for the boys to share.
Post a Comment