Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goofy Kids!


Here are some of my favorite moments with my kids from the past week. Here is Luke and Isaac sailing on their boats. If they touched the tile (water) then the fishes would eat their toes. Isaac was so cute he kept sticking his foot out and saying "Ishy (fishy) eat my toe!"



Here they are feeding their babies. This was Isaac's idea, and then Luke wanted to play too. Luke also started feeding his baby monkey cereal too. Isaac also likes to play like he is a baby animal. He will be a baby monkey, or cat, or dog, or snake etc. It is really cute.



Isn't Isaac so cute!! One of the things he has been really into this week is playing the drum, which he calls a "bum." It is really funny to hear him say "Where "bum" go?" or "Watch me play bum." He also like to wear Luke's goggles, which he calls glasses. And the reason why he is not wearing his clothes in the picture is because another thing that he likes to do lately is to take them off, put them on the ground and run around them. I don't know why, but it is funny.



Luke has been really into taking pictures with my camera. That is a picture he took of himself. And yes those are socks on top of the fan. I don't know where he got the idea, but he went and got every single sock from his drawer and made a sock tower, as he called it.



I really love my goofy kids!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Such handsome boys! I can't wait for you to come out and visit!

Tera said...

Very cute! I wish I had a great imagination like a kid!

Angie said...

Hi Jen! Your boys are so cute! I'll come back later and catch up on your blog (if you don't mind).

Mom Box said...

I can't wait to see those goofy cute kids!!!