Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Mom is coming!

Yeah! I am so excited! My Mom is coming tomorrow! I have never had a visit from just my Mom, so I am pretty excited for some girl time with her! She is coming and visiting for a week, and then she is going to help me drive to Utah for a visit and for my sister-in-laws wedding. Due to Tyler's work and school schedule he can't take 2 weeks off for a vacation, so he will be flying out the day before the wedding, staying for 4 days and then driving back to St. Louis with me, only to fly out the next morning for a business trip to Minnesota. Could our travel plans be any more complicated! (Points to you if you know who I am impersonating. It's a tricky one since it really needs to be heard rather than written to get it.) The reason for all the complication is merely to save money. Since Isaac is now 2, he needs a ticket, so even with four dollar gas, it is less expensive to drive and just get Tyler a one way ticket. And I didn't have to do much to convince my Mom to come visit me to help me drive. No way was I going to drive 20 hours, by myself with 2 kids. Bu I think she is just as excited as I am for her visit. Probably even a little more since she not only gets to see me, but also her 2 cute grandsons. Luke and Isaac are very excited to see all their Grandma's and Papa's, and to see their Aunt Kjerstin get married. Luke asked me when I was going to get married. Then he told me he was going to marry Hailey, a friend from the ward. I don't think he really knows what getting married actually means though.

Anyway, yeah for Mom coming and yeah from a vacation to Utah. Pictures to come!

No comments: