Here is how we spent some of our Sunday afternoon. We first tried to take a new family picture to put on our adoption profile. A friend suggested we get a picture that was a close up of our faces so here are some of our many attempts to get one...
Closed eyes and fuzzy...
Isaac in shadows...
Isaac waving his arms...
Isaac not smiling... (he proved to be the hard one! And after doing such a great job for his birthday pics!)
Cutting off Isaac...
And finally 25 takes later, I think this is the one I like the best. What do you think?
After that Tyler entertained the boys with their favorite game, getting thrown onto the couch.
He's flying!
It looks like he is doing some cool trick in this one.
Isaac the skateboarder.
Check out that air!
I love Luke's face in this one.
Super Isaac!
Hope your Sunday was as enjoyable as ours was!
7 comments:
Great pictures! "I'mma missin' you!!!"
Looks like lots of fun! You're quite the photographer to get all those shots of the boys flying through the air!
Oh, and I like the picture you decided to use :)
I think it's funny how Tyler looks exactly the same in every picture while everyone else's expression or position changes. I like the last one, and I don't think the one without Isaac smiling is bad either.
Great pictures! I hope our boys don't get any broken bones from their dad's throwing them :)
I love ALL the pictures Jen! They show personality plus! Seeing these pictures makes me really want to be there! We love you!
My vote is for the picture you did choose! Love the flying boys!
Post a Comment