Every year around the kids birthday I take them to have their pictures taken. I finally got Isaac in today. And honestly, COULD HE BE ANY CUTER! Take a look for yourself, and I think you will agree with me that he is pretty much the cutest 4 year old on the planet!







And here are some of the cute things he has said lately.
After we got out from taking the pictures he said, "Am I just so handsome?" Ummmm, YES!
"I made a friend today. He is so big. He ate all his vegetables."
Some of his answers to the question, "Whatcha thinking about Bubba?"
"What if we had heads on our feet?"
"That you were a mermaid Mommy.'
"That our house was full of water and we were swimming in it."
"That I was in my bed and it was flying."
So you tell me, could he be any cuter? I think not.
5 comments:
Those are some very cute pictures! These kids are growing to too fast!
Oh...my...gosh!!! He is adorable! I love those boys so much!
He is awesome--we love and miss all of you--love dad box
KNOW DOUBT! He is the cutest 4 year old on the planet! Love you all.
OMG!! Isaac has such a happy smile! It lights up his whole face! I can see Tyler in the picture with "am". What do ya think! Beautiful parents, beautiful children!
Post a Comment