Monday, February 22, 2010

Forts and Ghost Stories


I talked to my Mom today and she said she keeps checking everyday to see if I post something else, but I haven't, so Mom, this one's for you.

Here is what my kids are doing right now...

They are in the fort telling each other ghost stories. But they have to be about nice ghosts so they don't get scared, per Isaac's request. So these ghosts tell you stories, take you to the zoo, give you food, and play games with you. I am starting to notice a resemblance between what I do and what this ghost does! And least they are saying it is a nice ghost!

Now they have switched games and are sleeping and they can't get up until the alarm goes off at 7:00. Once again, something that I do.

Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Very sweet!

Mom Box said...

Thanks, Jen. It was nice talking to you.

Anonymous said...

I also check your blog often and love to see your postings!

Kim said...

Fun! I remember building forts with you. Another random memory is us playing Care Bears in the hallway upstairs in the Sandy house. We had lined the hallway with pillows and pretended they were clouds. Like I said, random - - but fun! :) Love you!

Robin Erickson said...

Jen, I'm just like your Mom, checking the blog often to see whats up with you. I love hearing what the boys are up to and feeling of your family's sweetness =)