1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? homemade bread with butter and honey-yummy!
2.Where was your FB or any other profile picture taken? My brother and sister in-laws wedding.
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? I've played once I think
4.Name someone who made you laugh today? Isaac
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? Ten
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? I like it here, we'll see where Tyler gets a job after graduation.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes, got proposed to under fireworks too.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Katherine or Farrah
9.Do you believe ex's can be friends? I haven't thought about that question in awhile. Sure, if you want to be.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Used to be my favorite as a teenager, don't drink much soda anymore.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Last week
12. Who took your profile picture? My sister-in-law, but I can't remember if it was Whitney or Emily.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Luke and Issac flying thought the air, see previous post.
14. Was yesterday better than today? No, Tyler doesn't have class today, so he will be home tonight!
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes, unless it is Thursday at 8 for The Office, but I can always watch that on-line.
16. Are you upset about anything? Yes. I want another baby.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes, or course.
18. Are you a bad influence? Probably. Hopefully I'm a good one too.
19. Night out or night in? Both are good.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Computer, and my car. I probably could go without them, but I wouldn't like it very much.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Can’t remember, I'm glad everyone is so healthy.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Andiaze sisi, it's from Tyler. It means "I don't know girl" in Afrikkan's. They say it a lot in South Africa.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Mostly happy, but very impatient (see question 16).
24. Do you hate anyone? No.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Reminders about playgroup, invites to craft group.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes, my husband. He's blinded by love though.
28. What song is stuck in your head? Kings of Leon
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? I'd rather not have that happen, it would freak me out.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Well, Luke would be 27 and Isaac 25, so I hope to have one or two.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? teach preschool
32. Do you think too much or too little? Yes, ask my husband. I am a big over thinker.
33. Do you smile a lot? I hope so.
If you feel so inclined go ahead and put this up on your blog.
1 comment:
it was me :)
Post a Comment