Happy St. Patrick's Day! We had a leprechaun visitor at night who left footprints and a few surprises for the kids.

They got some treats and some Curious George stuff. I found a green sparkly box in Target's dollar spot, and there was some Curious George stuff next to it. I know Curious George isn't very St. Patty's like, but they like Curious George and they were a buck.

They liked them though and didn't care it wasn't very St. Patty's like.
The leprechaun also turned our milk green.
We also had a very green dinner.

Green beans, green jell-o, green apple sauce, green Kool-aid, and sandwiches with green bread.

I think Isaac likes it!

We also withstood the coldish weather and went to the parade this past Saturday.

The kids liked all the candy, hats, stickers, and beads that they got.
Happy St. Patty's Day!
4 comments:
You are so creative in the celebration of the holidays! Looks like the boys loved it!
Looks like a fun St. Patty's day to me!
How fun! Love you guys!
Cute pictures! The boys will have fond memories of how you helped make St. Patrick's Day memorable and special!
Post a Comment