On Saturday we went to the St. Louis St. Patrick's Day parade. St. Patrick's Day is a very big deal here and the parade was a lot of fun! Here are some cool pictures I took. I had fun with my new camera!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from 2 silly boys!

Luke looks like he is bored, but he is just making faces. I can't get a regular smiling picture of him very often anymore because every time I point a camera at him, he makes faces at me. They ate about 1/2 a bag of Cheetos between the two of them. Gotta love the orange fingers and faces!

More silly faces!

At least Tyler will smile for me. Isaac is saying cheese, which is what he does whenever I point the camera at him.
I just had to take this picture! She was sitting on this tree for the entire 2 hour parade. She wanted a birds eye view I guess!
More balloons!
Now that's a horse of a different color!
This picture is for my Mom. She had a dog just like this. Look Mom, it's Hap!
Leapin' Leprechauns!
I took this picture on accident, but want to pretend that I meant to do it because I think it looks so cool! It is one of those carts that vendors push around selling things.
I took this picture to show the crazy amounts of green that people were wearing!
Luke's favorite balloon!
We had a lot of fun and will probably make this a yearly tradition. When we went we were expecting that there would be people drinking, but were kind of surprised by the amount that they were drinking at 12 o'clock in the afternoon! We didn't see any drunks, although I am sure if we would have stuck around longer, we would have! There was one thing that I wanted to get a picture of, but didn't. There was a baby about 18 months old sitting in a stroller near us. And she was playing with an empty beer can! She was even pretending to drink from it! Her Mom must have said that it was empty about 20 times to the people standing around us. But still, I don't think that is something a kid should be playing with! I wanted a picture so people would believe that we actually saw it!

The kids had fun, but were pretty worn out for the train ride home. It was a really full train, so here they are, resting right in the middle of the floor!











4 comments:
The weather looks beautiful there! The boys are so cute and I miss them already!
How awful!...the baby with the beer can, but everything else looks like it was lots of fun!
I took your picture of "Hap" and sent it to my brothers and sisters' emails(all by myself)--I'm getting "tech savy". Looks like it was a fun day!
I can't wait until May 19!!!!
Post a Comment