Saturday, March 7, 2009

Food Storage!

Yesterday I was able to go buy some more food storage! It felt so good to get back what we used while Tyler was out of work.  I want more though! I challenge all of you to get some food storage or add to what you already have. The little bit of food storage that we had was a blessing to us. It was able to cut our grocery bill significantly! Those Prophets, they really do know what they are talking about!

 
This is what I got.  It really isn't a ton, but you have to start somewhere! 

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I've been trying to add to mine so I could have a full three months to rotate. I'm far from there, but slowly and surely. This week - two bottles of apple juice and a box of granola bars - I was excited!

Tera said...

My dad and brother just put up shelves for me, so now I really feel like I have a place to store my food storage. Way to be prepared Jen! Thanks for the reminder.