So, I am finally getting pictures up of our trip to Utah and of the wedding. We had a great time, loved seeing all of our family, and the wedding was beautiful! It made me want to get married again, to Tyler of course! We are so happy for Kyle and Jessy. It was wonderful to see them married in the temple. I am so glad we were able to be there!

The Bride and Groom!
My cute boys! They were so good, despite the LONG day for a three and four year old...long for a 28 year old too! It couldn't have been nicer weather though! No coats needed...in Utah...in February!

Kissy-Kissy! My handsome husband looked so good in his tux!



The entire Erickson family, all 12 of us! Tyler, Jen, Isaac, Emily, Luke, Ken, Jessy, Kyle, Robin, Kjerstin, Stephen, and Whitney! Aren't we a good looking group! I am lucky to be a part of such an awesome family!
The rest of the trip...

Playing at Jumpin' Jacks in Springville. The boys LOVED it.
I was really excited for the snow, since we have only had one snowstorm this year, so I brought out the boys snow things. They played the first day, as it was melting away under their feet! Oh, well...at least they got to play a little bit!
On the airplane...they were so good. A lady on the flight commented to me at baggage claim how good they were! Glad it wasn't a temper tantrum day, because we definitely have those, Momma included!!
We had a great time, it was nice to see my side of the family too, although, I didn't get many pictures with them, because my camera battery died. Just a side note, since I love finding good deals, I went to Walmart to get a new battery, but the rechargeable kind for my camera cost 40 bucks! So I went online and found one at Amazon for only 10 and 3 dollars shipping! Much better deal, but that is why I don't have any pictures with my family. All the ones I got of the wedding were from other people, so Brother and sisters of mine, and Mom and Dad, could you please email or post on the blog cute pics that you have! Thanks!






1 comment:
The ones of the boys at the temple are so cute!!!
Post a Comment