
My Scrap Room!
So that got me thinking that maybe I should try and focus on some good things about not having a baby now, when I so desperately want one. Here is what I came up with...
My scrap room!
No kids in diapers!
No diaper bag to haul around!
Quiet Church meetings!
Time alone with Isaac when Luke starts Kindergarten in the Fall!
Tyler will be very nearly done with school, or possibly done with it, by the time we have another one...although I really hope he isn't all the way done with it...I don't know if I can wait that much longer!
And maybe, now that I have gone through the effort of making the future nursery into my scrapbook room, I will get pregnant! I'll cross my fingers! But until then, I will enjoy my room, and try to focus on the good things, no matter how hard that may be!
2 comments:
I love it! I am glad you can see the positive. Thanks for being such a great example.
I love your space! I totally need something like this.
Post a Comment