Thursday, March 5, 2009

25 Things

So, this was a thing that was going around on Facebook awhile back. I always meant to post it here, but never got around to it, until now.  I changed some of my random things though, and made them better, more randomer! 

1. I'm the oldest of six kids.
2.Tyler and I dated for 2 months and were engaged for 2 months. 
3. I only like white hangers, all other colors of hangers bug me. 
4. I have a funny baby toe on my left foot. 
5. I like play group as much, if not more than my kids do! 
6. I love The Office and think it is even funnier when I am watching it with Tyler, because of how much he laughs at it!
7. I was a cheerleader my senior year in high school. I tried out every year, and didn't make it until my senior year. 
8. I like to organize things and to buy stuff to organize with. 
9. I love to scrapbook, make things for my house, and all things crafty.  
10. I love to read and am a really fast reader.  Sometimes people don't believe that I have really read something when they are watching me read...but I have I promise!!!
11. I got my first kiss when I was 18.
12. I love anything with peanut butter in it, or anything with nuts in it. 
13. I have read the Harry Potter Series more time than I can remember.
14. I have been to Disneyland/world 9 times. 
15. I have worked at Sears Telesevice, Hogi Yogi, BYU doing early morning custodial work, at the BYU tele-fund, and as a 6th grade teacher.
16. If I my alarm goes off while the heater is still on, I have to wait until it turns off to get up, because then it will be warmer. 
17. I like blogging, posting my own, and reading other peoples. And I LOVE when people comment on my blog! HINT HINT!! :) 
18. My eyes change color, depending on what I am wearing. 

19. I have been told by many people, including someone at the grocery store and the post office, that I look like Jennifer Garner...I don't see it! (Th
20. My favorite color is pink. I'm a sucker for anything pink. 
21. My favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables. 
22. I like to try new recipes, and like it even more then what I make turns out all right. 
23. I hate having water splashing in my face. 
24. I HATE being late, but often am...I blame the kids and my husband...but it isn't
always their fault...just sometimes!
25. I love having freshly vacuumed carpets, when you can still see the vacuum lines.

5 comments:

Susan said...

you do look like jennifer gardner! it's eerie. and there are times when the only reason we go to play group is because it's what I need rather than what the kids want.

Kellie said...

I hate being late too, but I always am and can't really blame my husband. As for Jennifer Garner, since I have spent the last two months watching Alias, I don't really see it either. But then again, if you secretly are a double agent...

Tera said...

I love your posts! They are always so fun to read. Keep on postin'!

Thompson's said...

Hi, this is Rachael (Anderson)Thompson. I was blog hopping and found yours. Your boys are so adorable. I love your random list.

Lisa H said...

Hi sweet Jen. SO fun to see you. I hear you on the vacuum lines in the carpet. I don't have a carpet right now, but I think it's still somewhere in my psyche, because I dreamed about vacuum lines in the carpet recently. Love you!

I see the Jennifer Garner resemblance, definitely. Wait, is it Garner? or Garner-- sorry. So glad you are doing well :)

Love,
Lisa