Christmas Questions
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper, esp for kids
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, I have never had a real tree since my Dad is allergic to practically everything and since I have had my own house, we've just done artificial.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper, esp for kids
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, I have never had a real tree since my Dad is allergic to practically everything and since I have had my own house, we've just done artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, but this year, since we were going to be in Ohio, we did it the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? oh, sometime around Jan. 2 or 3
5. Do you like eggnog? Kinda
5. Do you like eggnog? Kinda
6. Favorite gift received as a child? This baby that came in a basket with all sorts of accessories.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad, I can't afford the things he really wants.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I even have one from Greece. I have never been there, we got it from a cousin.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I usually make and mail them, but this year I think I will email them since it is less expensive. I'll just have to save the ones I made this year for next year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I got some pretty interesting ones when I was a teacher that my students made. I wouldn't say they were awful, just a little useless or funny looking. But it's the thought that counts!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, we watch it every Christmas Eve. And A Christmas Story, it's just funny.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, we watch it every Christmas Eve. And A Christmas Story, it's just funny.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I got the boys something in July. It's a good thing too, Santa's gifts are taken care of!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies, cheese balls, cheesecake.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course, who doesn't?
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Hark, the Harald Angels Sing, and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Ruldolph!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies, cheese balls, cheesecake.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course, who doesn't?
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Hark, the Harald Angels Sing, and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Ruldolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pj's on Christmas eve, the rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? greedy, grumpy people
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All my Disney ornaments and decorations
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pj's on Christmas eve, the rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? greedy, grumpy people
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All my Disney ornaments and decorations
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? That's obvious. We will take a job. Or a baby. Preferably both.
I would love to learn about you and what Christmas is to you, so blog or email.
No comments:
Post a Comment