Quite a title, huh! Well, I have a lot to say!
First, I am feeling very domestic since I just completed making four pairs of pajama bottoms for Luke and Isaac. Aren't they cute! They aren't perfect, but I made them, almost all by myself. Thank you Katie for getting me going! And thanks Robin for picking out such cute fabric! They will look so cute! I really shouldn't be feeling as proud as I do, since they are about the easiest thing to make. But still, I haven't sewn anything from a pattern without my Mom helping me every step of the way, so I am still pretty proud of myself!

So, on to the next item of business. Isaac has finally got this potty training thing down! Yay! I thought he had it before we went to Ohio for Thanksgiving, but while we were there he was AWFUL and I was going nuts! But since we have been back he has only had 2 accidents of either variety and hasn't had any since Monday! I am sure we aren't completely accident free yet, but he has it pretty much down! Which means I am dealing with other aspects of having a newly potty trained little boy, like him getting out of bed at 10 at night to go potty, or getting out of bed at 6 in the morning, half asleep trying to get his footsie pajamas off to go potty, or putting half a roll of toilet paper down the toilet. But it still beats cleaning up poop!
Here is where I found him one afternoon after his nap. He was really hungry I guess!


Luke has said some funny things lately too that I thought I would share. He hasn't been drinking milk very well lately so I have been telling him that he needs to drink it to get strong bones. So he will stay stuff like, "My bones are breaking, I need some milk." or "I didn't drink milk so my bones aren't strong enough to buckle me." He also says that Daddy needs to find a new job because someone took his chair at his old job. It is funny what they come up with.
And finally our best news of the day...Tyler has an interview! Now, I know that an interview doesn't mean a job, but it is nice to be moving on to the next step and to see some progress. Tyler has been working so hard looking for jobs, applying, and networking, networking, networking and I am very proud of him. So pray for us that something will work out soon, that he can get more interviews and a job offer!
So, with all that, I am feeling pretty good!
4 comments:
I love the PJ's bottoms. Congrats on the potty training and the job interview. Let us know more when you know more. Our prayers and love are with you.
wow, that's a lot to celebrate! we're so happy for you guys! and i'm so jealous about the pj's. i've been trying to make noe a dress for several months now and am still not quite half finished. by the time it's done, she'll be too big for it!
Wahoo! What a great week! I love you!
Hooray for all the good things in your life right now!
Post a Comment