Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm back!

Our computer is fixed! It is like Christmas came early! It has only been a week, but I was going CRAZY! I don't know how we survived before the Internet! I never realized how much I use the computer, until we didn't have it.  There were so many things I couldn't do, I never knew what the weather was going to be, no email, no checking or posting blogs, and I don't know how to balance my checkbook without the computer anymore.  I know I used to do it without a computer, but I really don't remember how I did it! I would much rather live without a TV, or even a cell phone than the computer! Tyler has been spending his days at the library, because when you are job searching a computer is an indispensable tool! Oh, and an update on his interview.  He had one on Monday and that went really well, they ended up interviewing him for 2 positions and then on Thursday they called him to schedule a 2nd interview, which he had on Friday.  He felt like that one went really well too.  So, now we wait, very hopeful that we will get this job, while at the same time trying not to get our hopes up to high! 
Well, I have a weeks worth of stuff I want to blog about, snow days, Luke's Christmas program, and Santa and stuff, but it is late and my camera is all the way upstairs, so they will have to wait until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karma said...

Yay! I'm glad you got your computer back and I hope you hear good news soon about the job.