Hi Jen! Happy Thanksgiving, yeah, I was just gonna say, the best thing that can happen to your 401K is to have it crash early in your career. Anyway hope I'm not annoying you with talk like that but I am praying for silver linings and skies of blue for you. Let me know how I can help--
Here is our happy little family of five. Tyler and Jen have been married for 8 happy years and have three handsome boys. Luke turned six in May and Isaac turned five in February. We have been so blessed by adoption with the recent addition of Andrew to our family. Tyler just finished his MBA at Washington University, working at BJC Healthcare as a performance improvement consultant and is an amazing husband and father. Jen is a full time Mom who loves be with her kids! Life is good!
2 comments:
just have to keep in mind that the 401K is for the long term...unfortunately the gas being so low is probably not. oh, well. we take what we can get!
Hi Jen! Happy Thanksgiving, yeah, I was just gonna say, the best thing that can happen to your 401K is to have it crash early in your career. Anyway hope I'm not annoying you with talk like that but I am praying for silver linings and skies of blue for you. Let me know how I can help--
Love you!
Lisa
Post a Comment