Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blogger's Block!

It has been awhile since I have posted anything, so I thought I would just post this. Just an email questionnaire I answered.  I seem to have blogger's block or something! This is all I can think to blog about! 

 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: Nope
 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday
 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yeah
 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
 5. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? Yes, 2
 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Don't think so
 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe
 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Chex
 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoe
 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sometimes
 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  Raspberry cheesecake from BYU creamery 
 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile
 15. RED OR PINK? Pink
 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? weight
 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mom, Dad, sisters, and brother
 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Doesn't really apply since I am posting it, not emailing it, but if you are having blogger's block too, feel free to post this!
 19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? green and white pjs and white socks
 20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? mashed potatoes
 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Suddenly I See
 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink
 23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Christmas cookie candle, Tyler's aftershave
 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Tyler
 25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS? Yes
 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Football and gymnastics
 27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
 28. DO YOU HAVE A JOB? 24 Hours a Day
 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
 30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? A Christmas Story ( a little early I know, but if you think about it Thanksgiving is usually a little earlier, so I am not that early!)
 33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
 35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses from Tyler, hugs from everyone else :) That is what I responded with in my email back to people, then after I sent it I realized that it was probably referring to the chocolate kind.  I guess I just needed a kiss or hug then or something because that is what first came to my mind.  But in reference to the chocolate kind, I like Hugs best.
 36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
 37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't like this question
 38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? or this one
 39. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
Twilight in preparation for the movie on Friday (thanks for treating me to it Karma!) 
 40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one
 41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? nothing
 42. FAVORITE SOUND? kids playing nicely together
  43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beattles
 44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida
 45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I think I'm pretty decent at
scrapbooking
 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo, Utah
 47. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 9:37 pm

No comments: