Friday, November 7, 2008
Lifted up
I was able to go to the Temple last night. It was the best thing I could have done. (Thanks Brandi for watching my kids.) I could really feel so much of the burden of worry and frustration being lifted off my shoulders, and I know that Heavenly Father and the Savior are mindful of my little family, and are there to help carry the burden. So, while I am still worried, (it's just in my nature to worry!), I feel much more calm amid the worrying. I do know that things will work out the the best, better than I could hope for ourselves. I have an incredible husband, who is so full of faith and who works so hard, and who I know will be blessed for the amazing person he is. Just a quick thanks to everyone who has helped and supported us. Tyler has received countless emails from people with job leads in just the past two days, that it seems almost certain that one of them will work out. Thanks for your support and prayers too. We have so much to be thankful for and when we are faced with trials like this, the things that really matter in life are brought into clearer focus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad things are looking up. If I had any leads for jobs I would send them. Good luck with the road ahead. Praying for you...
You are both amazing examples to me. I love you!
My heart goes out to you. So glad you were able to go to the temple and feel a little better. Things will turn around, as my grandma always said, "This too shall pass."
p.s. Your boys are darling, so glad we ran into each other at the airport and staying better in touch now.
Post a Comment