I am thankful for...
a wonderful husband, who works hard, is smart and dedicated, and who has more faith than anyone I know.
2 kids who are healthy and happy and who make me laugh.
food storage and savings.
for the friend who suggested having Isaac practice running to the potty after he had an accident. 2 days of doing that and he went poop on the potty ALL BY HIMSELF! (Thanks Kellie)
our families for their love, prayers, and fasting.
friends to do things with because it is easier to feel discouraged when you are alone.
the gospel- trials are much easier to face when you have a source to keeping refilling yourself with.
that gas is cheap right now. I never thought I would be paying $1.55 for gas again!
that I can go to the temple.
for the anonymous acts of kindness that people show. For example, the person who paid for Luke's preschool in December. Thank you, if you are reading this, whoever you are!
the Savior and a loving Heavenly Father who truly do bear our burdens, I know, I have felt it.
And lastly, in response to the talks given in Church on Sunday, I am grateful for this trial. If we are grateful for our trials, they will become our biggest blessings. I need to remind myself that everyday. I am sure we will learn lots by going through this, and that things will turn out better than they were before. (Is it ok to be grateful for something, but still wish it would pass quickly?!)
So, I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope you all have as many things to be grateful for as I have!
1 comment:
Glad Isaac went poop on the potty again! Hopefully, the toy will stay off the fridge this time.
And what a great reminder of all we have to be thankful for.
Kellie
Post a Comment