Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Mommy Moments with Isaac

Isaac is honestly the sweetest, most cuddly little boy ever! He is so happy, (most of the time!) and he has the greatest smile, the chubbiest cheeks, and the brightest blue eyes. This is a picture of Isaac doing his hair. I had been in my bathroom doing my hair one morning and I went to check on the boys and found Isaac doing his hair in his bathroom. It really made me think about how much kids really mimic their parents, even in small things. I just hope that I can be a good example in the bigger things too, not just in doing hair! But there are so many times during the day that Isaac just melts my heart. He will just come up to me and give me the biggest hug around my legs, or want me to pick him and and give him a hug. He is really attached to his blanket and his "baby" which is a baby Mickey Mouse. It is really cute when you ask him what his name is, he doesn't say Isaac, he says, "Baby, Mama's Baby." He is my little baby, and always will be! I really am lucky to have two adorable boys.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Lookin' good Isaac! I miss you!

Mom Box said...

Cute hair! But I have the most amazing husband in the world!He also happens to be your dad! MOM