For my first blog, I think I should blog about the things that fill up most of my days, my kids. I am sure that a lot of Moms feel this way, but I sometimes feel like I could publish a book with all the cute and funny things my kids do and say. I will start with Luke, since he is my oldest. He is at such a great age, full of imagination and asking tons of questions. This picture shows Luke's very silly and playful side, dressing up in Mr. Potato Head glasses and a Santa hat. Funny kid, makes me laugh. He is also a really picky eater and we are always telling him he needs to eat so he can grow bigger. Well, once Tyler was trying to convince him to finish his carrots, and Luke said, "Those will make me grow smaller, not bigger." He also recently started Primary and during Sharing Time the teacher was talking about faith of a mustard seed, and Luke yelled out, "But I like ketchup!" He recently asked me where the sun lived. I told him in the sky. Then he asked, "Does the sun live in the sky with his Mommy and Daddy and his Isaac?" Because every family needs an Isaac! And our family is lucky to have a Luke. I am so glad I am his Mommy and can see these little moments everyday.Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Mommy Moments with Luke
For my first blog, I think I should blog about the things that fill up most of my days, my kids. I am sure that a lot of Moms feel this way, but I sometimes feel like I could publish a book with all the cute and funny things my kids do and say. I will start with Luke, since he is my oldest. He is at such a great age, full of imagination and asking tons of questions. This picture shows Luke's very silly and playful side, dressing up in Mr. Potato Head glasses and a Santa hat. Funny kid, makes me laugh. He is also a really picky eater and we are always telling him he needs to eat so he can grow bigger. Well, once Tyler was trying to convince him to finish his carrots, and Luke said, "Those will make me grow smaller, not bigger." He also recently started Primary and during Sharing Time the teacher was talking about faith of a mustard seed, and Luke yelled out, "But I like ketchup!" He recently asked me where the sun lived. I told him in the sky. Then he asked, "Does the sun live in the sky with his Mommy and Daddy and his Isaac?" Because every family needs an Isaac! And our family is lucky to have a Luke. I am so glad I am his Mommy and can see these little moments everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Luke is the smartest almost 4 year old I know...people might say I am a little biased, but I don't think so ;)
Post a Comment