I really just need to vent right now. And what I need to vent about isn't really a huge thing, but it is something that can always ruin my mood. It something that I am sure many of you are frustrated and annoyed about, so everyone has heard this before, but it will make me feel better just to vent it. I need to vent about gas prices. Yesterday gas here was 3.02, this morning it was 2.99, then this afternoon, it was 3.18. Now, I am not an economist, but I just don't get how within 24 hours, something can fluctuate so much! Honestly. Aren't we supposed to be driving cars run by garbage like in Back to the Future by now? Anyway, I know everyone is complaining about the price of gas, and St. Louis actually has some of the cheapest gas around, but I just needed to vent it out. I feel better now. :) Now I will actually post what I got on to post to end on a better note!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gas was 3.13 at Sam's yesterday.I glad I'm driving the Neon! Heather passed her learners permit test (86%) so is now legal to drive with her parents. She drove back to school from our house and then home after track practice. She almost got rear-ended because she stopped when she was suppose to turn left and she didn't see a truck coming so pulled out (with me stuttering: Heather! Heather! Heather!) and almost got side-swiped. All on her first day of driving!
Post a Comment