I really have enjoyed being able to be home with Isaac. I had alone time with Luke before Isaac was born and it is nice to have that with Isaac too. I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he gave me Isaac! He knew I would need a kid that would be so cuddly and such a Momma's boy while I experienced this unwanted wait for more children. Here are some of the cute things he does that melt my heart.
The other day was just finishing up with something when Isaac said he wanted a sandwich. I told him to wait five minutes so I could finish, then I would get it. Well, he didn't want to wait and went and made his own sandwich, peanut butter, honey, AND jelly! YUM!

The chef in action!
The finished product! Would you like some bread with your peanut butter?!?

He wanted to wrap some of Tyler's presents all by himself. He cut the paper himself.
For this one he used the scraps from other gifts and did it all by himself.
He loves making Christmas cards for everyone. But he calls them Christmas credit cards!
He loves to take pictures. He is always saying to me, "Say cheese!"
One day while I was cleaning the bathroom, Isaac decided he was going to help me fix the toilet. So he went and got his tool box, then used every single tool in there to fix it for me!







1 comment:
I sure love that boy!
Post a Comment