Today was Luke's Halloween party at school. He doesn't have school tomorrow or Friday for Parent Teacher Conferences (convenient planning by the school!), so that is why it was today. He has been reminding me for a week now that he needed to bring his costume to school in a bag, with his name on it. Apparently the kindergarten classes are the only ones that get to change into their costumes and they do a parade for the whole school. Lucky them! So, here is the unveiling of the bat costume. He wanted to be something scary this year, and apparently a bat is pretty scary to him! I'm not complaining though, it was a really easy costume to make!

Check out the wings!
Wearing his ring on his tongue. This better be the only kind of ring he ever has in his tongue!

Isaac was my big helper. I was in charge of one of the games, which is why I have no pictures of Luke playing the games. I did the pumpkin and ghost bowling game, and Isaac was so good at handing out the prizes for everyone. Now they REALLY can't wait for Halloween!



5 comments:
Again, it amazes me how every time I look at these boys they get cuter and cuter! You're such a good mom!
The costumes turned out great! What a wonderful mom you are!
How lucky for Luke that he got to wear his costume! My boys had his party yesterday too but no costumes allowed:( Really cool costume you made..great job!!
You did such a good job on your boy's costumes! Most parents don't make their kid's costumes anymore, so it's awesome you did! Very cute pictures!
Good grief I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment