Friday, October 23, 2009

Isaac

Here are some CUTE things that Isaac has done lately.

When you ask him how old he is, or tell him he is 3, he says, "No, I'm seven! I just grew!" The only time he wants to be three is when he wants to suck his thumb...yeah, still haven't figured out how to stop that one.

Lately whenever something happens that he didn't want to, like a tower falling over, or something falling off the counter, he will say, "Mama, you did it!" and when I tell him it wasn't me, cuz I'm all the way over here, he says,"You used your magic!"

Just this morning I fixed a toy for him and he said, "You did it, I'm so proud of you!"

This year for Halloween he wanted to be a dog. I wasn't surprised since he is always pretending to be a dog. So I made him a Bolt costume. I also wasn't surprised that as soon at he got the costume, he has wanted to wear it all the time. He found it again this morning and is of course wearing it. We had our Halloween Party for playgroup this week and after the party he said, "I'm so excited for Halloween! Candy is GOOD!"

Here's Bolt! You can't get the full effect because he doesn't have his ears and nose on and you can't see his tail. But he is still one cute little doggie!

4 comments:

Mom Box said...

SOOO cute! He makes a good Bolt. If he wear that 24/7 Bolt will not be a white dog for very long! Can't wait to see pictures of the Bat. Missing you!

Kellie said...

You are magic...look at that cute costume.

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

What a great mommy you are! I love the oozing personalities of my stinkin' cute nephews!

Kim said...

I just can't get over his curls! He is too adorable. I miss you guys :'(