
Tuesday night Tyler and I went to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Fox Theater in St. Louis. It was so much fun! It was nice to go on a nice date together, especially since he is taking 9 credits this semester, which means he is gone 3 nights, and spends the other nights doing homework! (One more year! That sounds longer than I want it too!) He had also been gone on a business trip the night before. We actually bought the tickets before they told him about this trip and he had to get permission from his boss to leave a night earlier. Luckily he has a cool boss! Anyway, I thought the show was wonderful and the Phantom was amazing. There was only one scene (the Prima Donna one) where I could tell that this wasn't a Broadway show. But then, I have never actually been to a Broadway show, so what do I really know! Before the show we ate at this little dive of a place called The Best Steak House, which is apparently where you go to eat when you go to the Fox, according to Tyler's boss, since it is right across the street. It actually was really good and didn't cost an arm and a leg like we were expecting! The only thing that bugs me about the night is that I forgot my camera! GAHH! I am still irritated about it! I wanted to get a picture of us in front of the poster outside and in the theater, which is really cool. Tyler just told me to forget about it, we can just come back again. Okay, honey! I am holding you to that! Wicked is coming this summer...
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time with husband seeing the Phantom.
You HAVE to see Wicked...it's the best!
Oh, definitely go see WICKED! It is sooooo good!
I'm jealous! I need to get out more... :) Love you!
Post a Comment