As many of you know, Tyler and I are hoping to adopt. We are very near the end of the application process, and so soon we will be setting up an adoption blog. Since this blog has some identifying information on it, we are going to make it private for friends and family. If you would like to be invited to view this blog, let me know so I can add your email. If you don't think I have your email, but would still like to see all the FUN and EXCITING things going on with the Erickson Family, :) leave your email for me! Thanks!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I would love to be able to still see what is happening in your family. Sign me up please!
kimberlygprice@hotmail.com
Please add me! I know you have my email address somewhere...
DUH! Of course I want to see your blog. J/k. kjerstin_erickson@yahoo.com LOVE YOU!
I shouldn't even have to leave a comment...you better invite me to view your blog:)
I would love to keep on you. winkielyn@gmail.com
me, too. susandpoon@hotmail.com
Sign me up! heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com
I can't wait!
Me too!!!!!
Same here!!!
This is Stephanie (Nance)! I saw the high school reunion site and came upon your blog. I would love to be invited to your blog. It was so fun to catch up on what has been going on for you guys. Your boys are very handsome.
taufers@yahoo.com
taufersurprise.blogspot
we13sports@gmail.com
:)
wilcoak@live.com
Post a Comment