Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Surprise

We had a great Halloween. We started the day off with Isaac's soccer game. He scored his first goal! YAY Isaac! Luke's game was cancelled since the field was practically a swamp from the million inches of rain we got this week. Isaac's wasn't since he is playing at the YMCA he got to play in the gym. But since Luke's game was cancelled, that gave us time to get in one more trip to Six Flags for the season.

Look at those crazy animals!

Cool Luke at the "Monster Party."

The best part of the monster party was that they got a treat bag at the end. That was all they cared about.

Bolt and a bat! Ready to go trick or treating!

They had a lot of fun trick or treating, of course!

But the best part of Halloween was the surprise visit from Grandma and Papa Box! They actually got here while we where trick or treating and told us to call them when we got home. Then they knocked on the door and surprised us! I wasn't very surprised actually cuz my Dad wasn't very subtle when I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he was trying to find out if we would be here! But the kids where very surprised! So stay tuned to see the fun we have with Grandma and Papa!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

What a great surprise ;)

Kim said...

Way to go Isaac!!! Those are some pretty spooky shirts they're wearing ;) Love you - - have fun with Grandma and Grandpa!

Kathe said...

I loved when your dad got up and bore his testimony to the boys.

Beth said...

Hi Jen. I want to thank you for helping me out with my YW project. I know you must be very busy but I really appreciate your willingness to help! I can't wait to see them.
Thanks Again!! Beth

P.S. Your boys are adorable! I love your blog.