On Saturday we went to Stuckmeyer's Farm to pick out our pumpkins. The kids had so much fun! And I got so many cute pictures! Here they are!


Luke and Isaac both chose about 5 pumpkins before settling on the ones they actually got. Isaac chose a 25 pounder, and Luke's was around 15. Luke wanted one he could carry himself. The one he is sitting on is not the one he ended up with. Isaac thought he could carry that, and got frustrated when he couldn't!




These aren't the ones we ended up with either!
These are the pumpkins we left with. Isaac insisted on pulling the wagon and he pulled it really well! He is such a strong boy!


I asked Luke if he wanted to go on a hayride or ride the pumpkin train, and he surprised me by saying he just wanted to go in the corn maze. That was fine with me since the maze was free and the other stuff wasn't! He went through the maze about 10 times and loved it!
We had fun and the boys are asking to go back already!


3 comments:
Fall is so much fun! Ahh, picking pumpkins. My favorite! I am glad you got all settled with the right size pumpkins. What a hard decision. Have fun carving!
Cute boys! Pumpkins are such a happy squash, spreading Fall joy to us all =) I am so weird.
Question: With the pics on your blog, I used to be able to click on them and they would open up on a new webpage and be nice and big so I can get a good look at my adorable nephews. Lately, I've only been able to do this on a couple of the pics and sometimes none at all. Do you know why that is? I meant to ask you this the other day when we were on the phone but I spaced it :)
Kim, I don't know. Tyler noticed the same thing. Sorry!
Post a Comment