Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Game

Well, Luke had his first real soccer game, not just practice.  Here are some of the highlights.



That was probably the highlight of the game for him, he kicked the ball! I love when he waves at me.  He was doing that the whole game, waving and blowing me kisses.  I love that kid! 




I love this picture.  This is a true representation of what most of the game was like for him.  That is him with the only other 4 year old on the team.  There is a noticeable difference between them and the older kids! They don't keep score for the little kids, but the other team scored and ours did not, but Luke didn't care at all.  He just said, "That was very fun!" And that is why we put him in soccer, to have fun, exercise, and play with other kids.  Mission accomplished.





Here is cute Isaac watching his big brother play.  He can hardly wait until he can join in! 


2 comments:

Tera said...

Such fun! i can't believe he is playing soccer. He is growing up so fast. You are such a good cheerleader. It is fun to hear you cheering him on.

Kim said...

Gee whiz! Right when I think both my nephews have reached the maximum level of cuteness, they go above and beyond! Love you guys!