Saturday, October 18, 2008

More cute stuff

Here are some cute things the boys have said lately. 

Isaac: My feet "hungee" (hungry).  My mouth "hungee" too. 

Luke and I had this conversation the other day.

Me: "Yay!"

Luke: "What are you happy for Mama?"

Me: "Gas prices went down again."

Luke: "You like cheap gas. How come?"

Me: "Well, when gas is cheap we can use our money for other things."

Luke: "Yeah, like trains and cars and blocks and other kinds of toys."

Me: "Oh, you think so?"

Luke: "I like cheap gas too." 

He also told me that day that he was keeping his train in his pocket for safekeeping.  Sometimes he says things, and I wonder where in the world he heard that phrase before! I don't think I have said that. Ever.  Sounds like something they would say on Thomas the Tank Engine though, so I bet that is where he heard it! 

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love you guys!

Kathe said...

I loved your posting. You're so creative. I love the conversation you had with Luke about gas prices, how funny. Cute blog, keep it up!!