Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged

8 Favorite shows:

1. The Office

2. College Football

3. American Idol 

4. The O'Reilly Factor

5. reruns of The Gilmore Girls

6. reruns of Friends

7.  okay, I'm out. 

8.

Favorite Restaurants:

1. Los Hermanos

2. The Brick Oven

3. Olive Garden

4. Quiznos

5. P.F. Chang's 

6. Panda Express

7. Out again. 

8.

Things that happened yesterday:

1. I went visiting teaching.

2. I went to our insurance agent to change our insurance. 

3. I took the kids to McDonald's. 

4. I cleaned the bathroom.

5. The kids and I ate cereal for dinner.

6. I talked to my Mom and Mother-in-law. 

7. I watched The Office.

8. I scrapbooked.

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Going to the BYU/TCU game next week.

2. Halloween

3. Gas costing less than $3/gallon--11 more cents and we will be there! At least in my area. 

4. The leaves changing colors. 

5. Thanksgiving in Ohio.

6. Christmas shopping. 

7. The Christmas season--everything about it. 

8. Tyler being finished with school.   It is awhile before that will happen, but I am definitely looking forward to it.  

8 things on my wish list:

1. To be pregnant

2. A mini van

3. A Silhouette 

4. A digital SLR camera 

5. Wood floors in dining/living room

6. For Isaac to go poo-poo on the potty! :)

7. To take the kids to Disneyworld.

8. To go on another trip with just Tyler. 

8 people that I tag:

1. Tera 

2. The Draper's 

3. Farrah 

4. Cynthia 

5. Well, I'm out again. 

6. So anyone who  

7. needs something  

8. to blog about. 

No comments: