We just celebrated our 6
th anniversary yesterday. Tyler played hooky from work and school. It was nice to spend the whole day with him. We went to Lambert's Cafe. It is about a 2 hour drive from here, but it was worth the drive. It is a really well known restaurant around here, known for its "
throwed rolls." They literally throw the rolls across the room for you to catch. It was a fun place to eat. The food was yummy too. Tyler actually ordered FROG LEGS! I have never been in a restaurant that even had that on the menu. He said they tasted good though. I wasn't brave enough to try! It is so like Tyler to order that, he likes to try new things. The drive was really nice too, really pretty with the leaves starting to change, and a chance for completely uninterrupted conversation. It was a really nice day.
I know I am very lucky to be happily married for 6 years. Here are some reasons why I love Tyler.
1. He is the most unselfish person I know.
2. He will do things, just because he knows I like them.
3. He plays with our kids, all the time, even when he is tired or busy.
4. He is so patient.
5. He holds me when I cry.
6. He makes me laugh.
7. He loves football and will drive 10 hours to go to a BYU game.
8. He tells me I am a good mom.
9. He makes spreadsheets for everything.
10. He makes me feel beautiful.
There are millions more reasons why I love him and most are things I can't express in words!
Thank you honey for 6 wonderful years. I love you more each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment