Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall and Friends

Today is the first day of Fall, my very favorite season.  I had to pull out all my fall stuff today and put it up.  I pretty much love it from here through December, it is the best time of the year.  What is not to like, the temperature cools off, FOOTBALL starts, the leaves change color, I feel like I have so many more things I can cook because I don't mind using my oven now, it is my anniversary, my birthday, then Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

I also wanted to take a second and say THANK YOU to all my friends that have been a huge help for me lately.  They have been such a huge support while Tyler is going to school, inviting me for a girls night out, watching my kids, and calling to check on me.  Also, these past couple of weeks while we have been having all these car problems (the car broke down again since I posted last. ARG!) they have helped out a lot, taking me home after being stranded when the car broke the second time, picking up my baby-sitting girl, Gabbi, and taking me grocery shopping while I was stuck at home with no car.  I really appreciate everything, and am VERY grateful to have such kind and thoughtful friends.  
 

No comments: