So here are a bunch of random outings we have done over the past month.
The boys had no school for a few days so I took them to Temple Square. It was FREEZING cold, but I still forced them to take a few pictures. They were disappointed we didn't get to see the reflecting pool when we went to see the lights because there were soooo many people. Now I need to take them when it isn't freezing cold outside.
We also went to the Church History Museum. The kids had a blast in the kid section.
Andrew kept trying to make this car go like his Cozy Coupe by walking his feet, and getting behind it and pushing it. It wasn't going anywhere.
Luke and Isaac spent most of the time building "King Benjamin" towers.
Andrew also really liked planting a garden.
This was at the Natural History Museum. The loved the dinosaurs, especially digging for them. They also liked the erosion table.
Luke has been swimming on a city swim team and has really loved it. So we took him to a BYU swim meet. He really liked it and it made him excited to swim in his own swim meet.
We also went to the circus a few days ago. The kids loved it! So many cool tricks.
Enjoying some super expensive cotton candy. :)
This was the only picture of the action I got. I thought the elephants were so cute!
We also went to a Monster Truck show. The boys have been to one before and loved it. Last time they went though they went with some friends and the dads, and me and their mom went and got some yummy food. I would have rather done that. :)
Andrew love, love, loves cars and was really into it. At first.
But then the noise got to him. So, he started doing this...
Eventually he got braver and came out of the blanket, but still covered his ears.
And it was totally by accident that we were wearing matching shirts. :)
Basically all the monster trucks do is this, over and over. It was cool the first few times, but got old to me. Must be a boy thing.
I liked the moto-cross better. Right near the middle of the pic is a guy
on a motorcycle doing crazy jumps.
I love hanging out with my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment