My kids are used to snow days. We had them all the time in St. Louis. The first time it snowed here, they were expecting it to be a snow day, like in Missouri. I told them they most likely won't have snow days here. Well, what do you know, we had one! It was different than Missouri, were school is closed for any amount of snow. We got about 2 feet of snow over two days. Luke and Isaac had lots of fun playing in it though.
That snow man has been around since December 28th. It's been so cold here it hasn't melted much at all. The morning before the big snow it got a little "warm" and it started leaning.
Making it the perfect climbing spot! Then they slide down it.
We probably should clear off the trampoline. :)
Even though snow isn't fun to drive in, or shovel, I love it. It is so pretty, and makes everything so quiet and peaceful. It also makes me lazy and I just want to curl up with a good book or watch a movie with my kids.
1 comment:
Nice pictures!
Post a Comment