Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Disneyland


Disneyland

The week before Thanksgiving we surprised the
 kids with a trip to Disneyland.  They didn't know 
until the morning we left.  I had them open a box
 that was full of balloons that said "We are going
 to Disneyland" and a note that said, "Go get in 
the car we are going to Disneyland RIGHT NOW."



This picture makes me laugh.  They didn't really
 believe it and thought we were kidding.  

 These pictures also make me laugh.  It is so hard to
 get a normal picture of them all at the same time! 
They sure are cute though.

 We were so lucky to be able to have my parents 
come with us.  It was nice to have some extra hands
 especially with our crazy little Andrew who needed a
nap everyday.  I think my Dad needed one everyday too.

Our first day started out just wonderfully, and then
got interrupted with Andrew fell and hit his head on a
pole and needed staples.  Poor baby.  This was
another time when it was so nice to have my parents
there.  They were able to stay with Luke and Isaac
while we took care of Andrew.
 But after the staples and a good nap he was all smiles again. 

This is in the line for the new ride Radiator Racers.  
The line to get a fast pass was 20 minutes and then
20 more minutes in the fast pass line.  But the regular
line was 90 minutes long.  The rest of the lines
weren't near that bad, thank goodness!!
It was mostly pretty slow.




This was one of Andrew's favorite things to do,
push the buttons that made noise.

We also took a day to go to Sea World. 
It was a nice change of pace.  




Andrew has started to do this really cheesy crooked 
smile whenever he is posing for the camera.  I love it!


This was one of my favorite things we did which is
funny since I didn't do anything except watch. But the 
kids had so much fun.  They have this thing call Jedi 
Academy and they choose some kids from the
audience to participate. Both Luke and Isaac got chosen. 
First they train them...
 This picture was funny to me too.  You can totally tell
 which of my kids plays with swords the most.  :)
Then Darth Maul and Darth Vader show up and they
 have to fight them!! Isaac especially loved it! 


Finding buried Pirate treasure.  That's Luke surprised face. :)



And here is another time I was grateful my
 parents were there.  We let them watch the
kids for an hour and Tyler and I went to eat
at the restaurant that the ride Pirates of the
Caribbean goes through.  I've always wanted
to eat there, so cross one off the bucket list!

 Donald Duck was hilarious! We all had Mickey 
shirts on that day and he got so "mad" about it. 
He stomped away and wouldn't look at us while
he signed our autograph books. Luke and Isaac 
were laughing like crazy.

 Here is Luke trying to sneak up on him. 

 Then he wouldn't give Isaac his book back. He always 
signs his name Donald Duck #1 and he made sure to 
point that out to us. 

Tyler made sure to cover up the Mickey Mouse 
during the picture. 


So, minus a few staples it was a very fun trip! 
I love Disney. I already want to go back. 

1 comment:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

How fun! I was just thinking today how much fun it would be to go to Disney some day!