Monday, August 15, 2011

We unexpectantly went to Utah

Well, I guess my dad didn't get enough of us while they were here visiting for Andrew's sealing because he brought us all out to Utah. Luke and Isaac drove back with my parents and sister and I flew out with Andrew the following Monday.
First, here is what I left. A nearly empty room, and if you look carefully you can see the carpet is starting to be torn up around the fireplace. I left Tyler with a job, install new flooring. More pics of that to come, but he did a GREAT job, and I LOVE IT!
We had a really fun time in Utah, hanging out with my family, enjoying no humidity, seeing old friends, and going to some of my favorite places in Utah.

We went to get some yummy BYU creamery ice cream.
Isaac only likes vanilla.
We got to hang out with Tyler's sisters Whitney and Emily.
Emily hadn't met Andrew before this.
We rode on Papa's tractor.

We went to Temple Square. I have very fond memories of going there with my family as a kid.

Luke is obsessed with globes and maps so he really liked this huge globe.
My favorite thing about this picture was after I told them not to stand on the white part, Luke said, "So don't stand on the igneous rock?"



We fed ducks.
And just hung out.
It was so nice to just be able to hang out with my family.
My favorite thing we did was go to the football stadium for some pictures. I wasn't expecting to be able to go in, but we could and it was awesome. I miss being able to go to home games!! Love my Cougars!
GO Cougs! Training them young!

Thanks Dad for an awesome trip! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Kathe said...

looks like a lot of fun!

Saint Louis Adventures with Kellie and Family said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you're back!