Well, summer is over and school is starting. I don't really like the first day of school. It always makes me wish for more time to have my kids with me all day and leaves me hoping that I've made the most of my time with them, teaching them and showing them just how much I love them.
But they were so excited. I am one of those embarrassing Mom's that follows them around with a camera. I know that I won't be able to get away with this when they are older, so I may as well take advantage of it while they still think I am cool.
And Tyler didn't have to go into work until later today, so he got to come too.
They were both the first kids in the classroom, they were so excited to be there. Here's to a great year of school!
2 comments:
They both looks so grown up! And I have no doubts you made the most of your time with them. You're a great mom!
I love to see your pictures and read your blog.....thank you for sharing! And I agree with Kim =)
Post a Comment