So my sweet baby boy turned 11 months yesterday. Yes, 11 months. As in one month away from turning one! WHERE did the time go!?!
I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with him. He is changing and growing so much. Here are some of the new highlights.
-His top two teeth finally decided to pop out, after about 2 weeks of coming down a bit, then going back up again. Poor baby!
-He is cruising all over the place and is thisclose to walking.
-He likes to climb up the stairs and climb on our fireplace.
-He is very attached to his Mommy. He is in that separation anxiety stage where he cries if he can't see me. If I leave a room he goes to the front door or the bathroom door and stands there and cries. And I must admit, I really love it. Not that he cries of course, but that he is a Mama's Boy.
-However I think the real reason he goes to the bathroom door is because he has also discovered how fun it is to play in the toilet and unravel all the toilet paper. The second he hears the bathroom door open, he takes off as fast as he can, and then lays on the floor crying when you shut it before he gets there.
-He is starting to enjoy being read too. He does this little giggle for each new picture, ADORABLE!
-He usually requires two baths a day, sometimes more if he eats something really messy.
-He LOVES his big brothers. His favorite game right now is to have his brothers pull him around on a blanket. He gets very excited whenever he sees them spread a blanket on the floor.
Now here are the pictures. It is getting harder and harder to take a "normal" picture of him. I did manage to get one.
Love you so much Andrew baby!
6 comments:
He is very cute!
I can't believe he is almost one. He just gets cuter & cuter.
Oh my goodness, I love that boy!
Man, he is way too cute for his own good!! He is growing up so fast too!!
So cute!
That stuff animal looks so tiny now...Andrew is such a happy boy:)
Post a Comment