Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tyler's birthday and Forest Park

Tyler turned 32 last week!! For his birthday I made his requested dinner and a YUMMY cake (peanut butter cups, chocolate, and banana-SO GOOD!)

He took the next day off and we went and spent the day in Forest Park, doing some things we've been wanting to do for awhile.

We did the paddle boats...






Went to the History Museum and made crafts...


and saw some cool things. This isn't the real Spirit of St. Louis, but it is the one James Stewart used in the movie (according to the nice old man telling us about it)

And we played on Art Hill.



It was a fun day. I am so grateful that Tyler was born, that I am married to him, and that he is such a wonderful Dad.

4 comments:

Tera said...

Love the anticipation on all faces in the birthday cake picture. You have a beautiful family!

Kim said...

Looks like lots of fun! :)

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Great pictures!! Looks like you're putting your new camera to good use!!

Emily said...

so beautiful! You're so lucky to have 4 fabulous men. :)