Tuesday, June 7, 2011

8 months (plus a few days)

Andrew has actually been 8 months for a over a week now, so I'm a little late. I was actually a few days late taking his picture even, so this isn't on his actual 8 month birthday. Oops.

And a day or two after he was 8 months, Tyler buzzed his hair, so he looks even more grown up.
Here is the after...


and here is one taken a little before...


He looks so much older with a buzz cut!! It was an accident that he got one. Tyler tried one size on the clippers, but it wasn't cutting anything off, as he went to the next size and it cut everything off!

Still cute, but I miss the curls!

Here is what he is doing at 8 months...
-he started crawling at about 7.5 months.
-his two bottom teeth came in.
-he is starting to eat finger foods.
-he is just starting to pull himself up on to things, but they have to be small things. He isn't pulling himself up on to the couch yet, just the toy box or me when I am on the floor with him.

Before I know it he will be into everything! :)

4 comments:

Heather (Paralyzed with JOY!) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather (Paralyzed with JOY!) said...

He will be into everything, and you're going to love it, mess and all!

Emily said...

I love his big beautiful brown eyes. :)

Kim said...

I sure love this boy!