Friday, September 3, 2010

Football means Fall


Last night Tyler and I were able to go to the last preseason game of the Rams. We love football, so of course we had fun! They were playing the Ravens, and Dennis Pitta who played for BYU last year was playing for them. So we were cheering for the Rams and Pitta. The Rams won and Pitta played a lot and caught a few balls, so both did well! We love football season!


Since to me, football means fall, and the weather is wonderfully fall like today, I decided to pull out some of my fall decorations. Isaac surprised me by helping put some of them up. Here is his handiwork!




And here are some of the other cute things he has done/said lately.

He had a little cough, so I asked him if he felt sick. He said, "No, I am just cute and sometimes when you are cute you get a cough and I am really cute."

Also whenever I play Mario Cart with him he will ask me if I am good at that particular race, and usually the answer is no since I am definitely the novice in the family when it comes to the Wii. Then he will say, "Good, then I can beat you." And he usually does!

Love him, love football, love fall. It is a good day!

5 comments:

Tera said...

He did a good job decorating. You have trained him well. Fall is the best season! So glad it was a good day.

Kim said...

That boy is way too cute. No wonder he had a cough! :) Love you lots!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

He is adorable. But more importantly YOU look so beautiful and tan! Any big plans for the big 3-0? =)

Mom Box said...

He's dang too cute!!! I love fall too and football and my family!!!

Anonymous said...

Dad Box---I agree with all the other comments! I love Fall, Football and all of you! Dad Box