Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Isaac starts preschool


Today was Isaac first day of preschool! He did a really good job. I was a little worried, since Isaac is my shy one, but he just went right in, gave me a hug and a kiss and started playing! I wasn't as excited about preschool as he was, I'm not quite ready to have both kids gone from me, for even a few hours. If I had my way, I would have a 2 year old and a baby home with me too. But, that's not how it worked out, so I made the best of it and went shopping for some clothes. For me. I don't do that very often! So that was nice. :)

All ready to go...

Waiting to go in to his classroom..

Hanging up his backpack...

Sitting at his desk...(I can not get a normal face from him!)

His favorite toy at preschool...


After this he just gave me a hug and a kiss and said bye! When I picked him up the first thing he said was, "Mommy, you were right, I did get to play with Brenton on the playground!" Brenton is his best friend who is in the class right next door. He also told me about his Halloween party and is already very excited about it! But his first day of preschool was a success!

4 comments:

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That kid is a ham and just so cute and wonderful. What a lucky mommy you are! Thanks for sharing the fabulous pics!

Kellie said...

Brenton was so excited to get to play with Isaac too. I think I heard more details about recess than I did class.

Mom Box said...

What a cutie...very expressive! Got to love that boy!!!

Kim said...

I love you guys! XOXO