Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crazy!

Well, the past few days have been CRAZY! We got a call Thursday from the adoption caseworker in Georgia, saying that she was in the hospital with the birth mother because her water had broken. So we scrambled around getting our kids situated, calling family and packing and then headed to Georgia. We got here really early Friday morning, slept for a few hours then came and met her. She is really sweet and we have enjoyed talking to her. It's been hard to see her have to go through so much, when she has already been through so much! Her contractions stopped for a while, but have since started back up again. We are about to go in an be there for another ultrasound! We did find out that it is a BOY! We are excited to welcome him home! Well, update more when we know more!

4 comments:

Kimbrough's in St. Louis said...

Sounds like it is a wonderful and crazy time! Congrats!

Tera said...

What an amazing early birthday present for you! Hope everything is working out as I type! Sending lots of love and prayers your way.

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Keep us posted. I'm excited to go public with this soon!

Angie said...

Wow! That's super early. I hope everything is ok and that your baby boy is born nice and strong. And welcome to the 3-Boys-Club. :) I'm SO excited for you guys.