Luke has been in school for almost 2 weeks now. He seems t be really enjoying it. He has received his first note home from the teacher though. She has a behavior calendar that I sign everyday, and he has gotten smiley faces everyday, until Monday.... The note said he had trouble keeping quiet that day. We talked about the importance of listening to the teacher and made him write a note saying sorry for talking, and the past two days have been good. I love hearing him talk about school. At first it was like pulling teeth to get him to say anything and I would have to ask about a million questions to get anything out of him. But the past few days, when we get home he wants to sit on the grass and talk about his day. I love it. He likes to hear about our day too. The other day Isaac was telling him about our "adventure" of locking the keys in the car and about the tool they used to unlock it. Luke was kind of upset that he missed it. That night, while saying his prayer he said, "Bless Mommy to lock her keys in the car again, because I didn't get to see it." That is one prayer that I hope does not get answered!

We've missed Luke during the day, Isaac says several time, "I miss Luke," but we have been having a fun time, just Momma and Isaac. I think that even though he misses Luke he likes having me all to himself, getting to pick which games to play and stories to read. We've been keeping ourselves pretty busy too with shopping, playgroups, library, parks, and enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having lately. The day I got my hair cut I was trying to have Isaac take a picture of it. He kept cutting my head off, but I got some cute ones of him! This was my favorite one.

He is such a funny kid and gets really attached to things. Right now he is driving me crazy because he has about 3 shirts that he likes to wear and will throw a major fit if I make him wear something else. He also really likes his goggles and his helmet, as shown in the next two pictures.


5 comments:
I love it! I can hardly wait for each new post. We miss you all!
I love the pictures... you have adorable boys!
The goggles and the helmet are my favorite! Luke is a little charmer, isn't he?
Those boys are too dang cute! Love you guys!
Oh!!! I am so glad you are able to cherish the sweetness of their childhood! I have to say Ditto, ditto, ditto, The boys are adorable!
Post a Comment