Someone once told me that when you are 29, no one will believe that is your real age, since 29 is the age most women stay for the rest of their lives. I guess the good news is that I don't have to remember how old I am anymore! I can just keep saying 29! The boys did a great job of spoiling me on my birthday. Here is some of what they did for me.


Tyler made me a yummy cheesecake. We also celebrated our 7 year anniversary 2 days before my birthday. We went for Italian on "The Hill" in St. Louis, and walked around the fountains near the Art Museum in Forest Park. It was a lot of fun!

Cherry cheesecake! YUM!
While I was at the Relief Society broadcast the boys decorated the house for me. Tyler told me to act surprised when I woke up in the morning!
For my anniversary/birthday present Tyler got me a saw. Now, most girls would think that a saw was the worst present ever and be furious at the husband for getting it for them. Not me! I was so excited and have been wanting a saw so I can do all my craft projects without going to Home Depot and asking them to cut 2 x 4's into blocks for me. I already have my first piece of wood for my first craft project. I'll have to post pics when it is done! So thanks honey for the awesome present!
The kids picked out licorice to give me, probably because they wanted some too! But I had to post this picture of Isaac's card! I thought it was so cute! This is what he told Tyler to spell...Happy Birthday Momma! BXYO TRXY XYZ. Awww, thanks Isaac! I love you too! Inside he drew robots without their heads! He is so cute!



7 comments:
How come only 7 candles? We did digital numbers like on the clock so you could read it anyway you want--23 for Ash, 29 for Jen and 55 for dad. Love you all.
The cheese cake looks yummy!
It looks like a fun birthday!
I love a good power saw, too. :)
I LOVE your hair! It's beautiful!
Looks like your birthday was wonderful.
I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday! The video was so fun to watch!
I miss you guys!!!! The boys are getting so big. Love you all!
Post a Comment