Monday, August 24, 2009

New Hair

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for months now. I was planning on waiting until the end of the summer to do it, so once school started, I went ahead and got it all chopped off. I really like it so far! Much easier to do! A couple of days before I was going to do it, I suddenly got really attached to my long hair, but was convinced to do it anyway! So, here is a pic of the new hair!

8 comments:

Mom Box said...

Cute! Change is fun.

Kim said...

Wowza!!! You look amazing! I love it!

Tera said...

I love it! I just chopped mine as well and it looks about the same as yours. Crazy. You look great!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Sis! Love you kido! Dad Box

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

You're a babe! I need to cut my hair too...it's been since May.

Lyndsie said...

Cute!!! I love it!!! It looks really good on you.

Emily said...

Hot momma!!

Heather! said...

Your hair is so uber cute!! (: